Wednesday 14 January 2015

RojRog Log - Entry 1

My friend Roger lives in West Wales - I first met him in 1975 at Exeter University, I was studying accounting and he was studying french. He is, these days, one of my art collaborators and was a co-DJ for my final degree work, Resonate/Generate. Over the next two months he will be commenting on and reviewing from afar my latest show, Bright Old Things at Selfridges.

We are the RO-BOTS!

Artist : Rog, I have been selected by Selfridges to be part of this great group show featuring older artists who have made big career changes later in life - its called Bright Old Things!


Roger : This is absolutely fantastic Roj - really chuffed for you. But I think Selfridges may have pinched the idea from Betta Buys, Fishguard’s leading pound shop. I’ve recently been selected as their GOB (Grumpy Old Bastard) for 2015.





No comments:

Post a Comment