Friday 23 August 2013

Refuse to Re-Use - End of week three




Some reflections at end of week three and half way through the residency.
Wave after wave of new waste being delivered every day - it never lets up and the team at the site have to work hard to ensure the landfill and recycled containers can be swiftly filled and despatched.
The site is also next to Mortlake crematorium and on my way home each day I pass by families and friends gathered round by the riverside remembering their lost ones.

I have reduced the collecting and increased the making.

Have also had some success with slow motion black and white filming.



Someone asked me where she should leave her old glasses - with me of course ...


Stairway to oil heaven 





From my blue guitar period...


Lighthouse Rock .


A new gallerista started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment