Sunday 8 August 2010

Dreaming of Iggy

On a morning cycle into the centre of Lucca, I was sure I saw Iggy Pop disappearing into the apartment below ...

Now, I'm sure Iggy has better things to do - see later - but I could even imagine him speeding around in the Fiat 500 parked outside ...


Things got worse when, for two nights running, I dreamt that Iggy was here in Lucca and was only too happy to invite us all in for an expresso, alcohol and a lively band practice ...
Then I receive news of a new Iggy advertising campaign which has recenly won awards - Orcon, a New Zealand broadband provider, commissioned Iggy to record a version of The Passenger via broadband with a group of musicians scattered around the world who all auditioned online.

The story behind the advert


The advert itself

By the time I started to think this was him without his wig, I was really starting to worry ...

No comments:

Post a Comment