Sunday 20 June 2010

Father's Day Special

We had a really eventfull Father's Day run today - started off by enjoying the Olympic Airways' promotional beach on the Southbank,



What was this French tourist doing at the Changing of the Guard ceremony ?

The ceremony seemed to be attracting more than its fair share of weirdos ...



Then we spied on a very exciting Spooks filming session in Covent Garden ...

We are always hoping to be asked to join as extras ...
We ended the run on an appropriate note ...

9 comments:

  1. Hello
    I run a website for the actor Richard Armitage and someone emailed me to tell me about the picture of him on your blog. Would you allow me to post it on my site please? I can be contacted at admin@richardarmitagenet.com if you prefer.

    Thanks for your time
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, appreciate that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for Richard Armitage footage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. Can I also post this on tumblr?

    ReplyDelete