Sunday 2 May 2010

Iggy and the Stooges

Mark and I went to see Iggy last night - despite the use of ear plugs, my ears are still buzzing.

He played the whole of Raw Power from 1973 - still sounded fresh and violent. Also exciting that the original Raw Power lead guitarist, James Williamson, is back with the band after recently retiring as Vice President of Technology at Sony!

I had heard Iggy had given up diving into the crowd now that he was 62 and following a recent dive when no-one caught him - he dived 4 times in the first half hour so what do the media know ?




My favourite song was 'I Wanna be your Dog' - it was the 'most beer thrown into the air' moment as well.
Photos by Mark with his flashy new camera.



Iggy, pull up your trousers you naughty boy ...

Off to see him again on monday night - more news next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment